What can I expect when I visit ThistleRose?
You can expect a fun, honest, intimate experience at TRB with knowledgeable and friendly bridal experts who love all things weddings! Our shop represents a classic, romantic, effortless, relaxed, beautiful bride. There are so many amazing bridal boutiques in New England you will not have a hard time finding a stunning gown. However, it is just as important to find the perfect shop that give you the kind of appointment you’ve been looking for with gowns, stylists and an environment you deserve!
What are the price ranges of your shop?
· Our Made to Order Bridal collections range $1000-$2500 (average gowns $1400-$1700)
· Our Off the Rack Bridal collection is always under $1500
· Made to Order Bridesmaids collections $200- $450 (discount for maids when the bride has purchased her gown with us!)
· Mother of gowns (arriving February 2021) will range $200-$600
· Tuxedo and Suit rentals (arriving in March 2021) will range $175-$500
What are your hours? Do I have to make an appointment?
· We take appointments Sunday-Tuesday and Thursday-Saturday. Times vary per day. See calendar when you select “Book an appointment” on our home page.
· Yes, we are by appointment only. We are not open for walk-ins.
What should I bring?
· Comfortable full coverage underwear.
· A strapless bra is always helpful (especially if you feel you need the support) but not required.
· If you want to wear a slimmer on your wedding day, you’re welcome to bring one. Most brides find its not needed.
· Special bridal style shoes are optional. Keep in mind all sample gowns are cut for 5’9 so they are long!
· Feel free to bring any wedding/wedding gown inspiration.
· If you’d like a celebratory drink you may bring some. We offer some non- alcoholic refreshments. *COVID 19 UPDATE; DRINKS SHOULD BE IN INDIVIDUAL CONTAINERS AS NOT TO CROSS CONTAMINATE.
· AN OPEN MIND! We know it sounds weird but allowing your stylist to choose some gowns outside your comfort zone can be surprising and amazing.
When should I start shopping for my gown?
· 9-18 months is the perfect time frame. Gowns can take 4-9 months to arrive depending on designer.
· Also remember you want 2-3 months for alterations. Just because the gowns are made to order they are not made to your measurements. You are measured and placed in a size range. Most brides have to fix things like bust, bustle, hem so give yourself time to not rush though alterations.
Speaking of alterations, do you offer alterations at ThistleRose?
We do not keep an in-house seamstress. However, we can supply you with a list of amazing seamstresses all over MA and RI.
Is there an appointment fee?
Yes, since we are by appointment only, we do charge a $25 nonrefundable fee. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours, we are happy to refund you. If you purchase your gown with us the $25 is rolled into the cost of your gown.
How many people can you bring to your appointment?
Since we are by appointment only, we do not limit the number of guests. However, we always suggest on bringing only those who you feel will help guide you to want you love; the ones who understand your wedding vibes and personal style. Keep in mind, bridal is so individual. Sometimes to many opinions can be detrimental. Seating in the boutique is limited. We can comfortably fit up to 6 during an appointment. (Bride not included)
*COVID 19 UPDATE; appointments have to be 7 guests including the bride.
Just a few fun facts!
-Yes, you can take pictures!
-Parking available on the street in front of the shop or across the way at the One Mansfield parking lot.
-Our appointments are 2 hours long! *Covid update appointments have been reduced to 1.30 on weekends to leave room for deep cleaning.
In 2013 this crazy American woman, Meg, married a handsome Scotsman named Chris. After many years of friendship, a few years in Canada, 5 years of marriage and the most amazing wee man;
ThistleRose bridal was born.
In 2016, Meg lost her job. The company she worked for suddenly closed its doors after 80 years of bridal bliss. After a few months of driving past shops filled with gowns, Meg had an idea which turned into the birth of ThistleRose Bridal.
ThistleRose started as a “pop-up” style shop, open for 3 months in 2018. Well, 3 months turned to 6, which turned to a year, which turned to no more “pop-up"! ThistleRose is here to stay, and growing daily! Stay tuned!
EXPERIENCE. PRICE. SELECTION.
At ThistleRose bridal we sell made to order gowns as well as off-the-rack designer sample gowns at discounted prices as much as 50-80% off the original MRSP. ThistleRose is appointment only meaning that you and your party are the only ones in the shop! That’s right, 100% attention during your dream bridal shopping experience without the risk of spending of $5000! We carry ALL SIZES!
The shop is owned and operated by Megan Rae-Kelly with the help of Bridal Experience Manager Jodie Diaz.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
[[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
[[INCLUDE IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
[[INCLUDE IF LOCATED IN OR IF STORE HAS CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]]
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]].
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at Meg@thistlerosebridal.com or by mail using the details provided below:
393 North Main Street #103, Mansfield, MA, 02048, United States